Cannabis Life HHC Disposable Vape Bar 3 Grams
WHAT IT IS:
A high-capacity disposable pen with 3g of HHC. (note: Many report that HHC’s effects are lighter than THC but it is important to keep in mind that everyone is different and this may cause feelings of intoxication and impairment. Please use responsibly.)
WHY IT’S SPECIAL
- You get a high-capacity 3 gram (3ml) disposable pen with pre-heat, ceramic coil and a USB-C port for recharging.
- It’s available in 3 flavors Watermelon Splash, Northern Lights And Mango Blast
- Every batch is tested for quality by an independent lab
- Made with a special blend of terpenes
- These have no fillers: No VG or PG (common vape additives)
Hemp Derived Hexahydrocannabinol (HHC) Distillate and Terpenes.
HHC Cannabis is a new type of cannabis product that is made from synthetic cannabinoids derived from cannabis plants. It is similar to Delta-9 THC, which is the most common psychoactive compound found in cannabis. HHC is different from Delta-9 THC in that it is more potent and produces a different type of high. It is still being researched for its potential medical benefits.
HHC Cannabis is believed to have potential medical benefits, including:
- Pain relief: HHC has been shown to be effective in relieving pain, including neuropathic pain and chronic pain.
- Anti-inflammatory: HHC has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help reduce inflammation and swelling.
- Appetite stimulation: HHC can stimulate appetite, making it useful for patients who have difficulty eating due to medical conditions such as cancer or HIV/AIDS.
Is HHC legal?
The legal status of HHC is currently unclear. It’s possible that it could be classified as a Schedule I drug in the future, but this has not yet happened.
How does HHC compare to THC and CBD?
HHC is similar in structure to THC, but with a slightly different arrangement of atoms. It’s reported to be less potent than THC, but it’s also believed to have anti-inflammatory properties that THC does not have.
Is HHC Potent?
It’s said to be less potent than Delta 9 THC but in volume can be quite intoxicating and you should use it responsibly.